- assistance adjusting to the post natal period
- responsive sleep settling strategies for babies and toddlers
- implementing age appropriate routines
- starting solids/progressing with solids
- fussy eaters
- toilet training
- toddler behaviour
- consultations in the comfort of your home
- follow up support & encouragement
- workshops for Early Childhood Professionals & Parent Groups
I believe you are the expert when it comes to your child.
I work with you to enhance your skills and knowledge,
and increase your confidence.
Nurture's responsive sleep settling strategies
and techniques for babies and toddlers,
are based on current research and practice.
I do not use Controlled Crying methods.
Children (and parents) need to feel supported and secure
when learning new skills and routines.
As a practicing Parent Educator and Early Childhood Professional
my experience working with families & children (0-5 years)
in a range of early childhood settings,
enables me to assist parents with implementing changes to sleep,
routines and managing children's behaviour