- assistance adjusting to the post natal period
- responsive sleep settling strategies for babies and toddlers
- implementing age appropriate routines
- starting solids/progressing with solids
- fussy eaters
- toilet training
- toddler behaviour management
- consultations in the comfort of your home
- follow up support & encouragement
- workshops for Early Childhood Professionals & Parent Groups
I believe you are the expert when it comes to your child.
I work with you to enhance your skills and knowledge,
and increase your confidence.
I practice responsive sleep settling strategies
and techniques for babies and toddlers,
based on current research and practice.
I do not use Controlled Crying methods.
Children (and parents) need to feel supported and secure
when learning new skills and routines.
As a practicing Parent Educator and Early Childhood Professional
my experience working with families & children (0-5 years)
in a range of early childhood settings,
enables me to assist parents with implementing changes to sleep,
routines and managing children's behaviour
C o n t a c t D e t a i l s